Contributing a Guide
- Fork the repository on github by clicking on the “Fork” button.
- Do a
git cloneof your fork.
- Create a file named
_postsdirectory of your fork.
- In this file, you’ll need to add some YAML front matter at the top of the file so it looks like this:
--- layout: default title: Name of the Guide permalink: one-word-summary.html ---
- Commit this new guide to your git repo.
- After you commit, push that to your fork.
- You can now open a pull request explaining your guide. That’s it!
You can follow the structure of our Rails Girls App Tutorial.
Thanks so much for taking the time to help us make Rails Girls awesome.